Coyote round up this weekend.

Tonight is the night.
Rained out last night.

I’d do CCI quiets but don’t want to take the chance as her neighbor is a douche and I don’t wanna take chances attracting attention.

We went out last night from 8:30 pm till 3:00am.
Nothing came by.
Moon was bright so I figured we might see something for sure but nope.
My Daughter said she will see them some days numerous times then Nothing for a couple days.

Try calling. If they are close by, they might even hear a typical dog squeaky toy and come to investigate.

I'm real happy I managed to keep them out of my valley. Had a pair move in a couple of months ago. I managed to kill the female with a crossbow about three or four weeks ago and there has been no sign of the male since. I think he went looking for a new mate. Hopefully he never comes back.

Try calling. If they are close by, they might even hear a typical dog squeaky toy and come to investigate.

I'm real happy I managed to keep them out of my valley. Had a pair move in a couple of months ago. I managed to kill the female with a crossbow about three or four weeks ago and there has been no sign of the male since. I think he went looking for a new mate. Hopefully he never comes back.

Yeah we tried some calls.

In
Let me know how the climber set-up works. I just got a new call box & hopeto try it out this coming weekend. I’m east of you & they are bad here as well but they aren’t consistent. Hear them for 2-3 days then nothing for 2-3 more.

Back
Top Bottom