• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coyote round up this weekend.

Tonight is the night.
Rained out last night.

I’d do CCI quiets but don’t want to take the chance as her neighbor is a douche and I don’t wanna take chances attracting attention.

We went out last night from 8:30 pm till 3:00am.
Nothing came by.
Moon was bright so I figured we might see something for sure but nope.
My Daughter said she will see them some days numerous times then Nothing for a couple days.

Try calling. If they are close by, they might even hear a typical dog squeaky toy and come to investigate.

I'm real happy I managed to keep them out of my valley. Had a pair move in a couple of months ago. I managed to kill the female with a crossbow about three or four weeks ago and there has been no sign of the male since. I think he went looking for a new mate. Hopefully he never comes back.

Try calling. If they are close by, they might even hear a typical dog squeaky toy and come to investigate.

I'm real happy I managed to keep them out of my valley. Had a pair move in a couple of months ago. I managed to kill the female with a crossbow about three or four weeks ago and there has been no sign of the male since. I think he went looking for a new mate. Hopefully he never comes back.

Yeah we tried some calls.

In
Let me know how the climber set-up works. I just got a new call box & hopeto try it out this coming weekend. I’m east of you & they are bad here as well but they aren’t consistent. Hear them for 2-3 days then nothing for 2-3 more.

Back
Top Bottom