• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CPS and LEOs forcefully remove baby from parents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
The cop actually tells them I am going to take your baby don't resist us! Under these circumstances at that point I believe all bets are off.
What would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply rediculous...........so much for getting second opinions. Hats off to these two for keeping a cool head during this. Ober reaching a bit from government agencies though, you know they could learn alot from ol andy.

Ill never forget the episode where he came back to the whole town in jail after leaving barney in charge. Everyone got released and he had to explain to barney that following the letter of the law isnt the prudent and right thing to do all the time. I think leo's and other agencies today could exercise a little more of this if they used a little judgement when picking battles.

Sounds like mom left the hospital Against Medical Advice (AMA). That usually triggers a CPS referral when a child is involved. What typically happens is CPS will do an investigation. Sounds like these CPS workers were bored, needed something to do. This seems to be a huge over-reach, but to be fair - we don't have all the facts.

None of them would even be in my house without some sort of warrent or court order. Give them a foot and they will take a mile. If you see ANY government official at your door for any reason, do not talk to them.. Do not let them in your home.. Do not answer any questions.

The Hospital told the mother her baby needed heart surgery, they left, went to another Hospital where the Doctor gave the baby a clean bill of health. An officer arrived during the exam and then left. It was some time later that CPS showed up and took the baby. They would of had to kill me to take my child. Total BS. Welcome to the Land of the Fee and Home of the Slave.

Last edited:
Damn, dont get me started. Very bad judgement call by CPS and LE to boot.

DEFACS/CPS is the biggest ****ing piece of **** agency in the country. Someone from the PD is getting blowjobs by someone at CPS in that county, I promise. If you only knew some of the stories of cases I have worked against them. Depending on their attorney's fervency and relationship with the judges presiding, the state is going to take one for the team on this case, hide and watch.

Piece of **** ****ing bastards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom