• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crap landscaping job. What do I do next?

Is the dehumidifier drain part of the HVAC system?

I do not see quantities or any other descrptions. Crooks and fly by nighters rely on a persons honesty. Time to get dirty so to speak. Your saving grace is you did not sign it either right?

Is the dehumidifier drain part of the HVAC system?

I do not see quantities or any other descrptions. Crooks and fly by nighters rely on a persons honesty. Time to get dirty so to speak. Your saving grace is you did not sign it either right?
No nothing was signed. I guess we worked on the honor system on that part which was fine since I had every intention of paying for the job we talked about. It’s just crazy that this turned into such a pain.

Dehumidifier isn’t part of the HVAC. It’s in the unfinished basement to keep it dry down there. Has never had a single problem draining until now.

I would get a new quote to finish/repair work done and then deduct that from what he has billed you. But with a quote like that the finish/repair will probably be more. If the pile of rocks "dry creek bed" is any indication of the rest of the work something tells me that he has never done this before.

I would get a new quote to finish/repair work done and then deduct that from what he has billed you. But with a quote like that the finish/repair will probably be more. If the pile of rocks "dry creek bed" is any indication of the rest of the work something tells me that he has never done this before.
I think he’s just better suited doing yard maintenance. If only I had known that before this all started.

There's a big difference between maintenance and install. I did install back in high school. That was some hard work.

Whenever an ODT'r gets involved with pvc pipe it NEVER turns out good, am_i_right @hikingthehills @araomd ? :pound:
bury PVC.jpg

I'm sure he watched at least 20 minutes of 'how to' Youtube videos though.

Back
Top Bottom