• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crappy Tuesday

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Day wasnt bad til some moron decided to suddenly stop in the left hand lane on I-285. That led to a 5 car pileup that I couldn't avoid and now I'm sore all over and no longer have a paid off truck. Which still wouldn't be that bad if my job didnt require me to be on the road and if my job wasnt 100% commission based.

I know insurance probably wont give me anywhere near enough to replace my truck with a similarly equipped model. And now I have no way to go do my job and earn extra money to make a car payment.

My truck wasnt perfect, but it was paid off and I loved that truck. Now I may have to look for a new job and a new to me vehicle.

Anyone want to help me get out of this hole of depression and despair I'm currently sinking into? I'm not looking for any kind of handout or anything, but would appreciate some encouragement and/or advice. I am physically ok other than some minor scrapes from airbags and soreness.

20210209_161906_HDR.jpg
20210209_170358_HDR.jpg
20210209_170556.jpg

Anyone want to help me get out of this hole of depression and despair I'm currently sinking into? I'm not looking for any kind of handout or anything, but would appreciate some encouragement and/or advice. I am physically ok other than some minor scrapes from airbags and soreness.
285 is the single most deadly highway in this country (more deaths per mile than any other). If all you walk away from it with is a few days of soreness (I pray that is the case) and a different vehicle and job, thank your lucky stars.
I know it sucks, but you will get a new vehicle and you will be employed. Too many don't have those options.
Be PO'd for a few days, then get back on that horse! :yo:

Back
Top Bottom