• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tuesday at 4:30pm. How does anyone around the ATL deal with this?

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.30.13 PM.png

I've got to drive through ALT this evening. Honestly, do you guys just shut off part of your brain / humanity to get through this level of idiocy every day? Good Lord! I disliked driving down 365 to Gainesville, how do you deal with this type of traffic
Every
Single
Day?

Audiobooks and podcasts. Try to shut out the a holes.

Trying to find a job in insurance and every damn company is located ITP. No way in hell I’m driving down there. I’ll never see my kids.

I did locums (travel) work for a few years, and only took positions and jobs outside the perimeter. If I had to be in Lawrenceville by 7:00am, I'd have to leave my house by 5:45.

On those occasions where I didn't get done till after five pm, it'd be a two hour drive home.

Turned down a super job / position in the Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area based on the traffic. Truly a superb position, lost of dough, free catered lunch, easy cases on very thin healthy women, no BMI greater than 20. But the 285 afternoon traffic was abysmal. I love audiobooks, but my brain just wants people to do the right thing, even in driving.

In 2006 I got a job working out of a home office.

I swear I could never go to a commuting job again...

Another thing you have to do is take the emotion out of your drive. Instead of trying to make the best time just focus on not getting hit by the idiots.

Because of our housing situation I'm in midtown until we can find a new house. I swear I should get a dash cam just for the drives to the local murder Kroger. Always clown acts by drivers to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom