Cumming transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
39   0
Reaction score
... now in Canton, well, not really but I have the zip code and can toss a rock back into Forsyth Co.

Found this site by accident yesterday and have been snooping around, even asked to meet about a handgun that I would like to see. Pretty cool.

About me... Nothing special. Small business owner past 22 years in a blue collar environment. Physically all busted up from too much hard work but I'll keep working til someone rolls me in a ditch. Web surfer, moderate a few sites. Harley owner, wife rides also. Guns are not a hobby but I carry daily since being mugged at Underground Atlanta during the remodel phase years back. Hey, at least they didn't shoot me right?

You guys take care.

-elmo

WoW... that was a quick soft delete Mr. Moderator. HA!

...qtrmoon.. was my first up close and personal experience being on the business end of a barrel. Will spare the details but whether I carried back then or not it wouldn't have made any difference. They left me bleeding but the perps didn't have to toss my van keys. I think I was more pissed at that then the stitches and missing tools.

WoW... that was a quick soft delete Mr. Moderator. HA!

...qtrmoon.. was my first up close and personal experience being on the business end of a barrel. Will spare the details but whether I carried back then or not it wouldn't have made any difference. They left me bleeding but the perps didn't have to toss my van keys. I think I was more pissed at that then the stitches and missing tools.

Welcome to the site!! Glad to see that that you carry for self defense after the the incident.

Oh and that wasn't deleted by a Mod. It was the OP! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom