Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
I am wondering how, for instance, how this comment could result in a Neg,
1."Backed out of trade told him I would buy plus another he could not meet then"
If someone cannot meet and states so in a PM, reasons unknown, does the can't meet message not override the meet message unless after or on meet time?

2. or this, "Agreed to a deal and backed out during meet"
This looks like a meet was made and say, upon inspection, the trade is canceled for just cause, can this too result in a Neg that remains?

I have a couple, one member forgot to mention ammo and then wanted me to send it to him. I said against the law for me to send, come back and get it and then neg post. Another took off work to meet without letting me know before he came. I just do not let it get me excited as you can not please everyone.

I don’t think anyone can explain it. I had a guy that backed out of our deal after he stood me up at our meet, then immediately reposted for more money. I drove an hour from home to meet him. The mods took away his Neg!!! When the mods take away Negs when people act like that, the system loses value. That was the only time I was seriously disappointed with ODT, and I’m still pissed off about it. That little Turd is still here!!!

The guy is a Con Artist, but I guess the Mods like him. So he has 0 Negs.

I don’t think anyone can explain it. I had a guy that backed out of our deal after he stood me up at our meet, then immediately reposted for more money. I drove an hour from home to meet him. The mods took away his Neg!!! When the mods take away Negs when people act like that, the system loses value. That was the only time I was seriously disappointed with ODT, and I’m still pissed off about it. That little Turd is still here!!!

That's some pure ODT bullshyte. That neg would have stuck according to the "rules."

You’re absolutely right. I argued with them to no avail. The guy was able to whine his way out of it, complete BS!
There's a bit of complete BS here. You have to take the good with the shyte sometimes. All "moderation" is not equal either. I'll likely get a vacay for saying that or at least have this post deleted.

REPORTED for calling me out! :)
I told you that was ODT purge day, there were no rules! :)
If you make an ODT coin you can break all the rules. :doh::doh::doh: j/k j/k j/k

There's a bit of complete BS here. You have to take the good with the shyte sometimes. All "moderation" is not equal either. I'll likely get a vacay for saying that or at least have this post deleted.
There is more good than bad here. Like I said, it was the only time I’ve been seriously disappointed. I been around here for a while too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom