• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Central GA  Custom Firearm Creations open in Warner Robins!

daddymatt

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
LOCATED IN BYRON AND www.customfirearmcreations.com, WE ARE NOW AN NFA DEALER AND CERTIFIED DEALERS OF WILSON COMBAT, NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM, BERETTA, CORE15, SIG SAUER, LMT, LWRC, ADVANCED ARMAMENT CORP... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON! Contact us today for all your NFA, firearm, gunsmith services, Cerakote work and any other firearm related need! Custom Firearm Creations in association with Gigahertz Repair LLC is a registered FFL dealer that specializes in Cerakote refinishing, gunsmith services, firearm and firearm accessories, and ammo sales. We have an incredible high standard of quality and believe the customer is not just a number but a battle buddy. We look forward to servicing the middle Georgia area with all your firearm needs. We love what we do! We love Cerakote! We love guns! We love the 2nd amendment loving community! We love the ODT! We offer EXTREMELY competitive prices with our Cerakote refinishing, we don't nickel and dime (disassembly and reassembly is included), and we give a 10% discount if you are an ODT member and offer a 15% discount for military (active or vets) and police. We can special order any firearm you are looking for and will price match advertised local retail prices and beat them (by a lot!). Most items we can save you AT LEAST 10% on if not considerably more. Come check us out and let us be your next choice for custom refinishing and all your firearm needs.

Matthew A.
Custom Firearm Creations
309 James E. Williams Dr. Suite 6
Byron, Ga. 31008
(478) 919-0303
http://customfirearmcreations.com/customfirearmcreations@gmail.com
Info@customfirearmcreations.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379350166781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379350166781.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
We also barter with our services! Forgot to mention that! Gold, silver, ammo, guns, you name it, we will barter with you! You can take an old, broken gun and turn it into a new one! Or use it for credit to have that plain-jane black AR turned into a Camouflaged piece of art! If we don't have stock of something we can have it in 2 days and beat any price! We're hungry for your business and proud of it!

I can vouch for Custom Firearm Creations. I gave Matt some stuff to Cerakote a couple weeks ago and I was more than satisfied with his work. His turnaround time is faster than anyone else and his color matching was spot on. If you're local to me (Paulding County) and want to give Matt a try, I'll do the transfer for free, you pay the actual shipping.

Back
Top Bottom