• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Central GA  Custom Firearm Creations open in Warner Robins!

Now doing all gunsmith services, parkerizing, blueing, Cerakote (of course), hydrodipping, complete restorations, $10 transfers for ODTers, NFA FFL registered dealer of all your favorite brands! Wilson Combat and Nighthawk certified dealer.. AND we're Moving to a new location this week that 3Xs bigger and will be stocking suppressors, SBRs, and some select fire goodies, not to mention parts and accessories. Come and see us! Serving all the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Last edited:
Until I get the revised FFL business will still continue on Katelyn Circle Suite C Warner Robins but in a week or two when the revised FFL comes it'll be off of Byron industrial Pkwy. Actual address is 309 James E. Williams Dr #6 Byron Ga

www.facebook.com/customfirearmcreations Hey guys! Check out our Facebook page too. We do giveaways on there every couple of weeks (free Cerakote jobs mainly). And don't forget ODTers get 15% off all gunsmith work (Cerakote, bluing, parkerizing, etc. :-) if you like out Facebook page, chime in and let me know you're a fellow ODTer! I'm going to start promoting ODT as much as I can.

Check out our Colt uppers and barrels (listed here)! Also have BCGs, bolts, and any other AR related or Glock and 1911 parts in stock at very reasonable prices.

www.facebook.com/customfirearmcreations Hey guys! Check out our Facebook page too. We do giveaways on there every couple of weeks (free Cerakote jobs mainly). And don't forget ODTers get 15% off all gunsmith work (Cerakote, bluing, parkerizing, etc. :-) if you like out Facebook page, chime in and let me know you're a fellow ODTer! I'm going to start promoting ODT as much as I can.

What are ya'lls hours to visit tomorrow. Your not the only ones who have "relocated", albeit temporarily, to the BIG CITY "BYRON"...You know MACON & WARNER ROBINS ARE JUST SUBURBS!!...I can say that growing up here...

Back
Top Bottom