• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Custom Holsters, Leather/Kydex Hybrid IWB/OWB

One of our customers Sean, took this Sharp picture of his Glock in his new Aegis Armory "Shield" Hybrid Holster. Looks great Sean!
s21.postimg.org_rfis2xi7r_20130608_142554.jpg
I like the looks of this rig. I have an OD 19 as well. I have skimmed through this site and checked the reviews but have not spotted any pics of anyone using this rig outside the waist band. Do you remove the clips to wear that for that set up.?

Can you do any gun?
We can do any gun we've got a mold for. Right now the list is pretty long.

We are not currently doing revolvers, but have almost every major Semi.

if you follow this link: http://aegisarmory.us/shop/hybrids/the-shield-hybrid-holster/
and select Brand/Model of Firearm drop down, you can see the current list.

we add new guns based on demand, basically we have to know we can sell enough holsters to pay for the mold or the gun itself if no molds are available. unfortunately this is why we currently have no revolver models available.

Maybe we can get some steam going on changing the no revolver molds. Im picking up my Ruger SP101 and that seems like a perfect candidate for your products!

Maybe we can get some steam going on changing the no revolver molds. Im picking up my Ruger SP101 and that seems like a perfect candidate for your products!
id like to, but its hard to find blue guns for them, and having to buy a Real gun to make holsters means I have to sell an awful lot of them to even break even.

Back
Top Bottom