• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Custom Holsters, Leather/Kydex Hybrid IWB/OWB

1658490_360170604123286_2091146742_o.jpg

Another great holster from Aegis Armory and a super fast turnaround time. Ordered it late Thursday night and had it in my mailbox this afternoon. :thumb:

I placed another order today, and already planning on the next. it may have been mentioned in one of the 225 posts previous posts, but if so I mustve missed it. which fde most closely resembles the glock fde? how about the glock od?

Still working on mag holsters?
yeah, to be honest, I can make them now, but the retention is...not great. We dont want to compromise...despite the demand.

I haven't found anyones mag carriers that I like, anywhere. Im still actively brainstorming and wasting kydex and leather trying to make something of my own invention work ;)

I placed another order today, and already planning on the next. it may have been mentioned in one of the 225 posts previous posts, but if so I mustve missed it. which fde most closely resembles the glock fde? how about the glock od?

none match it directly, and unfortunately there are a couple shades even from Glock. We only have the Dark OD green, which is darker and more green than glocks OD.

Here is OD Green glock with Battle Drab Carbon Fiber holster:
44521_282133185260362_2126680297_n.jpg

Here is FDE Glock on Coyote Brown holster.
945110_284558028351211_1214984747_n.jpg

yeah, to be honest, I can make them now, but the retention is...not great. We dont want to compromise...despite the demand.

I haven't found anyones mag carriers that I like, anywhere. Im still actively brainstorming and wasting kydex and leather trying to make something of my own invention work ;)

I'm sure you will come up with something great, good that you stand behind your products like that and not push it out to make money. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom