• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Custom Made Gun Belts -- Athens, GA

Finished this one today. Sending it out tomorrow morning. Black with black double stitched top thread and a silve antique/weathered wave buckle.

WED_belt.jpg

Good evening everyone! Just finished this one up today. This combination is one of my favorites. Dark brown with Rust colored top thread and a heavy duty silver wave buckle.

s_belt.jpg

Here's another popular belt that's requested often. Black with Fire Red top thread and a heavy duty silver wave buckle. I have a feeling I'm gonna get more orders for these now that the Georgia Bulldogs are about to play their first game soon. :cool:

I really like how this one turned out. Dark brown with Dark brown top thread and a square silver antique buckle. Great choice! Shipping out tomorrow. Thanks for your order sir.

c_belt_small.jpg

Do you do wholesale for stores?

Greetings! Thank you very much for your inquiry. Unfortunately, since all of my belts are custom, it's very difficult to stock any belts. I am slowly but surely putting together a slanted back display of sorts for gun stores that will have belt swatches (like the one pictured below), a flyer and business cards on it. The display will enable customers to pick up the samples so they can get an idea of the thickness, color and feel of the belts. Let me know if you're interested in one for your store. I'd be glad to make one for you. In return for occupying some real estate on your counter to display my "stuff", I can make you and your family some belts! Thanks again for your interest. :)

color_swatch.jpg

Good afternoon everyone. Just got a new batch of leather today. Picked up an outstanding and very unique piece that I've never seen done before. The leather is a dark brown/black. I have enough to make about 8-10 belts (dress, casual, or gun belt). Get one while you have the opportunity. I might even keep a piece for myself. 8-)

cool_leather.jpg cool_leather2.jpg

UPDATE: Here are a couple of pictures with a quick sample I made with the new leather. And these are without the stitching of course.

new_1.jpg new_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom