• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA  *** Custom Professional BBQ Smoker ***

earnesT

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Custom BBQ smokers made by Helton's Welding. This model is 7' long with a 5' cooking surface (big enough to cook around 18 Boston butt hams), has 20"x28" firebox with a 6"x54" transfer pipe. I used 3/16", 1/4", and up to 3/8" steel throughout; you will not cook through this smoker! This thing is ready to cook for your family, catering jobs, or to compete in BBQ Cooking Competitions! Another one of my models, the "large" one, continues to compete and win time and time again; trust me you won't be disappointed with any of my models.I will consider partial trades. Thanks earnesT. Helton Welding .Welding & fabracation

. I can also design and build one to suit your own personal needs; PM me or on FaceBook. for examples of my work and for email/telephone contact.

312fm2g.jpg29njq09.jpg17stnc.jpgznl93p.jpgfyfhgx.jpg

Last edited:
Admittedly a bit biased, since this is my father, but these are the best smokers that can be bought. I have a smaller version of this smoker myself and it is a dream to cook on. I smoked 8 butts, 3 chickens and 5 pounds of sausage on mine at once. If it helps anyone out, I will even deliver this for daddy and the buyer (if purchased for the above asking price) w/in reason of course.

Last edited:
Spoke with him earlier and he's working on a couple of new models for the Spring. He can make test custom to your needs; if you've been looking for one you should get in touch with him.

now that's what i'm talking about--my wife says i can by it if i sell all my guns---one of my dreams is to have a pit like that---tell your dad very very nice

now that's what i'm talking about--my wife says i can by it if i sell all my guns---one of my dreams is to have a pit like that---tell your dad very very nice

Just to be clear, when I said I would deliver w/in reasonable distance; Key Largo is not w/in reasonable. That is unless you will agree to put me up for a week or so for a vacation? LOL

Back
Top Bottom