• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West GA  *** Custom Professional BBQ Smoker ***

now that's what i'm talking about--my wife says i can by it if i sell all my guns---one of my dreams is to have a pit like that---tell your dad very very nice

Will do, and thanks for the kind compliments. If you were able to see his work first-hand, you'd see that he builds everything to last for at LEAST 1 life-time; sometimes TWO lol. All kidding aside he uses thick metal sheets that won't cook-through or rust-out; this is just his quality standards and it's applied to everything that he makes. Don't forget to visit www.heltonswelding.com for more examples and be sure to take "lftd&pwrstrok'n"s offer to deliver if you decide to buy one! (I'm sure this is a "limited time offer" so I can't promise it'll last forever).

Just to be clear, when I said I would deliver w/in reasonable distance; Key Largo is not w/in reasonable. That is unless you will agree to put me up for a week or so for a vacation? LOL

Brother if i had the money we would be cooking grilled fish and lobster with a cold beer on the side

Back
Top Bottom