• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom Remington 700

Remmy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
I currently own some high end production made rifle's,but they want shoot group's like this one. I am totally satisfied with the rifle and the customer service that came with it. It was built by Nate at Fort Daniel INC.He build's custom rifle's and does all kind's of gunsmithing.He is a great guy to work with and want's 100% satisfaction.I am shooting under 1/2 inch group's at 100 YDS with factory ammunition.You can own one of these for not a whole lot more than a high end production rifle and a good bit less than some of the other custom gun's being built that I looked at.Give him a call at 678-234-2149 or visit his website at www.ftdaniel.com I topped it off with a Bushnell 6500 series tactical 4.5 by 30 milldot with target turrets.
Remington 700 action (Trued & blueprinted)
HS Precision Stock
Shillen 5.5 countour 24" Barrel
Timney Trigger
EGW Scope Mount
308 Win

Attachments

• remington 7001.jpg
    remington 7001.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 95
I currently own some high end production made rifle's,but they want shoot group's like this one. I am totally satisfied with the rifle and the customer service that came with it. It was built by Nate at Fort Daniel INC.He build's custom rifle's and does all kind's of gunsmithing.He is a great guy to work with and want's 100% satisfaction.I am shooting under 1/2 inch group's at 100 YDS with factory ammunition.You can own one of these for not a whole lot more than a high end production rifle and a good bit less than some of the other custom gun's being built that I looked at.Give him a call at 678-234-2149 or visit his website at www.ftdaniel.com I topped it off with a Bushnell 6500 series tactical 4.5 by 30 milldot with target turrets.
Remington 700 action (Trued & blueprinted)

I'm glad that rifle has found such a loving home!
HS Precision Stock
Shillen 5.5 countour 24" Barrel
Timney Trigger
EGW Scope Mount
308 Win

I'm glad that rifle has found such a loving home!

Back
Top Bottom