• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

custom restoration of a vintage pellet rifle

1coolhand

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
I recently decided to repair and restore some of our old pellet rifles and as usual I got one finished and I just kept going.
So I thought I would share some pics!
The first one is one my Dad got in then 60's , its a Sheridan blue streak pre 1964 in .20 caliber. I didnt take any before pics but this is how it turned out. I refinished the barrel, stock, and resealed the rifle. It shoots great! Just like it did when I was a kid.
i62.tinypic.com_15d5deb.jpg

My Dad picked this one up in a pawn shop and I resealed and refinished and did a little customizing to it. I inlaid some steel cutouts that I polished up. Its a Benjamin 342 .22 caliber.

i61.tinypic.com_sov9dk.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice work.
I have an old Daisy Pump that I need to have repaired, it has a strong spring but the bb just rolls down the barrel.

Do you know a website that has a breakdown diagram for the old Daisy?

Looks very good. How hard is it to reseal an air gun? I have a co2 pistol and as soon as I put the co2 in, it all leaks out. :(
Its really not that hard. You could probably just squirt some pellet gun oil on the end of the co2 cartridge and down in to that area and it might start sealing up on its own. I learned the hard way 3in1 and WD 40 are bad news for pellet guns.

Wild man and biker, if you contact Ron at Brian and associates he can probably help you out with diagrams and parts. I usually order parts kits from him or pyramidair. Hope this helps! Pm me if you need help, I would be glad to help yall get them up and running again. I love messing with these old pellets guns.

BTW post some pics of them with info and I'll see what I can dig up in my spare time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom