• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom Rifle Builder Recommendations

DrManhattan

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
114   0
Reaction score
Waiting for the final component (stock) for a custom hunting rifle build to get delivered. Does anyone have strong opinions based on experience with rifle builders?
I am building a custom 7mm rem mag and although not presently handloadingn I will. Looking to maximize the performance for a do it all med/large game build. Anyone gone through a similar process and have advice on what to consider before finishing the build?

Well....it would be my thinking(and experience) that a "custom rifle builder" would provide most all the items you appear to have acquired....So, I assume that you are looking for a "rifle assembler"....I have used Doyle Anglin/Dixie Gun Works out of Winder....he's pretty darn good at what he does.....there will be plenty here that will post up...by the end, you have enough builders to keep you puzzled for quite a while....good luck

Nine Run Guns in Screven Ga
Michael is a great builder
He built me a custom 30-06 hunting rifle and I couldn’t be happier
From fit to finish to accuracy
I’ve used Doyle for some muzzle breaks and stuff but never a complete rifle

Well....it would be my thinking(and experience) that a "custom rifle builder" would provide most all the items you appear to have acquired....So, I assume that you are looking for a "rifle assembler"....I have used Doyle Anglin/Dixie Gun Works out of Winder....he's pretty darn good at what he does.....there will be plenty here that will post up...by the end, you have enough builders to keep you puzzled for quite a while....good luck
I would second Doyle Anglin, also Steve at Grizzly Guns in Jefferson.

Nine Run Guns in Screven Ga
Michael is a great builder
He built me a custom 30-06 hunting rifle and I couldn’t be happier
From fit to finish to accuracy
I’ve used Doyle for some muzzle breaks and stuff but never a complete rifle
I'll second Nine Run Guns. Michael is a master gunsmith and machinist.

Steve smith Grizzly Guns Grizzly Guns is the man ! I will go against the grain with Doyle he won’t ever touch anything of mine again. If you’d like to discuss it give me a call 706-983-1884

Steve smith :+1 (404) 597-8632 call him he’s top notch located in Jefferson . Compared to everything I’ve seen/ shot for the money/customer service he’s not to be beat.

Back
Top Bottom