• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Customer knives in progress.

Art like this can not be rushed, but I was able to show my Mrs. the pic of the knife for Mother's day, and she loves it!
.....way more than the ear rings, I think. (must be fashionable while slaying zombies, after all!)

I don't recall seeing your sheaths; do you work in kydex or leather?

Art like this can not be rushed, but I was able to show my Mrs. the pic of the knife for Mother's day, and she loves it!
.....way more than the ear rings, I think. (must be fashionable while slaying zombies, after all!)

I don't recall seeing your sheaths; do you work in kydex or leather?

Comes with kydex sheath. Yours, jonboy140 and green panthers are all done. I just need to make a trip up 400 to get them laser engraved with logo. It's the only thing I don't do in house. I was originally going to electrochemical etch my logos but a friend in the medical implement industry has a baddass laser that puts such a perfect mark it's hard for me to go back to chemical etching. Only problem is its not under my roof so it makes it hard to schedule.

I am furious, but I may be not attending Blade. I am not a knife maker. I was going to be helping Dylan Fletcher out possibly in his booth.

But I am entrenched on a project that may be at its peak that weekend. I had a few appointments with a few people, plus I wanted to visit your booth.

It may work out, but I am not completely hopeful.

Work Happens

Back
Top Bottom