• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 452 22 Mag range report

ridgerunner33

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
These are fantastic rifles,much more capable than I am of shooting them.Just wanted to list a couple of loads it likes and the ranges they were shot.These shoot well....get one if you can....Im very pleased with mine.Its been producing groups like these over the past decade....these are not flukes....Best to all

Attachments

• 20210103_104131.jpg
    20210103_104131.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210103_104439.jpg
    20210103_104439.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210103_104439.jpg
    20210103_104439.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 28
These are fantastic rifles,much more capable than I am of shooting them.Just wanted to list a couple of loads it likes and the ranges they were shot.These shoot well....get one if you can....Im very pleased with mine.Its been producing groups like these over the past decade....these are not flukes....Best to all
Did you install the Yo Dave springs?

Also saw one of CZ's new rim fire platforms called a one stock?Anyway it wad in a adjustable laminated Boyd stock.Very nice I immediately perked up trying to figure out ways to aquire it....then the reality of the cost in good glass held the reasonable side of me back.Maybe in a bit,after I chew on it awhile,but great feeling and looking rifle!!!

Also saw one of CZ's new rim fire platforms called a one stock?Anyway it wad in a adjustable laminated Boyd stock.Very nice I immediately perked up trying to figure out ways to aquire it....then the reality of the cost in good glass held the reasonable side of me back.Maybe in a bit,after I chew on it awhile,but great feeling and looking rifle!!!
Meh. Had one. It's the AT One. Still your standard mushy Boyd's laminate that will need pillar bedding

Meh. Had one. It's the AT One. Still your standard mushy Boyd's laminate that will need pillar bedding
Thanks for the intel....think I read that somewhere also....What do you think about their VMT model...it was also a good looking and feeling rifle...Does it meet the the standard of excellence?

I have a 455 22 mag and it’s “ok” accuracy wise. I had a 457 that was worse. It went on down the road
Mine is picky...only had it like 2 outa 6 I tried in it...however the 2 it liked,it really liked,and is easy to find and source....so maybe I got lucky.For a sporter weight,it does fantastic for a stick you gotta feed yourself with.

Back
Top Bottom