• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 527 Carbine 7.62x39

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWGeorgiaSquatchman

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sons Of Thunder
163   0
Reaction score
So after shooting yesterday at the range with Obiwan and Shadowman3861 I found a riffle im considering for small game (varmint/deer) and maybe hog hunting. Found a CZ 527 carbine that really caught my eye and had a burris scope on it as well (cant remember the magnification). Would you say its worth around $600 in like new condition? Help me out fellas

Im thinking the Burris scope might be a 2.75 Scout model? I believe thats what it was...So around $630 for the riffle I think is what it was. Just wondering if thats a good deal or not

New they are around $600-650 depending on where you buy them. Depending on the scope it may be a good deal, personally I think its a little high for a used rifle, but thats me.

New they are around $600-650 depending on where you buy them. Depending on the scope it may be a good deal, personally I think its a little high for a used rifle, but thats me.

Yeah im not so sure myself. The gun is owned by a guy who works at the range and he said he could maybe knock $150 off with out the optics but seeing how I want the optics, maybe I can talk him down a little. Just gotta sell some more stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom