• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 compact IWB rigs

ArrDave

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
So I'm contemplating a switch to the 75 compact. On a lark I scoped out my favorite IWB holster - the CompTac Spartan or MTAC - is not made for any CZ's other than the P01 and SP01 (heh imagine carrying that boat anchor EDC).

There's the "obvious" IWB choices - Alien Gear, White Hat, Cross Breed... who else is making hybrid style holsters for the 75 compact? I don't like the designs of any of the ones mentioned because the holster is super wide, what I like about the CompTac design is the leather body is relatively small and the kydex has a flared mouth to aid in reholstering. Anyone know of other designs that might be good choices for a 75 compact?

So I'm contemplating a switch to the 75 compact. On a lark I scoped out my favorite IWB holster - the CompTac Spartan or MTAC - is not made for any CZ's other than the P01 and SP01 (heh imagine carrying that boat anchor EDC).

There's the "obvious" IWB choices - Alien Gear, White Hat, Cross Breed... who else is making hybrid style holsters for the 75 compact? I don't like the designs of any of the ones mentioned because the holster is super wide, what I like about the CompTac design is the leather body is relatively small and the kydex has a flared mouth to aid in reholstering. Anyone know of other designs that might be good choices for a 75 compact?

AHH?? the compact is the same size as the PCR, P-01. the P-01 simply has a short rail on it.
I can't see any reason that the compact would not work fine in the holster for the p-01.
I use the alien gear myself and like it very much.
I actually ordered it to fit the SP-01 so I can use both the Sp-01 and the P-01 in the same holster, theres like 1/2 inch difference or so in barrel length.
the compact Is just a steel framed version of the lighter alloy framed P-01/PCR really.

AHH?? the compact is the same size as the PCR, P-01. the P-01 simply has a short rail on it.
I can't see any reason that the compact would not work fine in the holster for the p-01.
I use the alien gear myself and like it very much.
I actually ordered it to fit the SP-01 so I can use both the Sp-01 and the P-01 in the same holster, theres like 1/2 inch difference or so in barrel length.
the compact Is just a steel framed version of the lighter alloy framed P-01/PCR really.
So that's a good point, the 75 compact will fit the P01? I suppose if it gets retention on the trigger guard, I don't see why it wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom