• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cz 75 P07 duty with factory threaded barrel

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Well I could not resist today. Picked up a CZ 75 p07 duty with the raised sights and factory threaded barrel. I gotta say im stoked. Both the single action and double action is SMOOTH. The grip feels awesome and the threaded barrel and raised sights are a huge plus. Scored it for $506 OTD! Ill shoot video once my suppressor comes in. I doubt Ill shoot it til then. If you have not seen these and you are looking for a factory suppressor host, than look no further!!!

i47.tinypic.com_20p1z6q.jpg

nice addition, I recently picked up a pcr and now it's become my edc. The single action trigger feels pretty nice, but that first da shot has got to be the smoothest da trigger pull i've ever felt on a da/sa pistol.

nice addition, I recently picked up a pcr and now it's become my edc. The single action trigger feels pretty nice, but that first da shot has got to be the smoothest da trigger pull i've ever felt on a da/sa pistol.
I agree. I was shocked to see how smooth the double action was. Im a man so ill admit it. The double action is BETTER than the double action on my HK USP 9mm full size. Even with the light firing pin block spring installed.

A P07 is on my short list, though i haven"t considered a tb model. Where'd you find it?
autrey's armory in fayetteville.

- - - Updated - - -

the cool part about this pistol is it comes with an extra piece. You can switch the decocker. If you dont like a decocker you can swap it out with the safety lever and it allows you to carry cocked and locked.

I agree. I was shocked to see how smooth the double action was. Im a man so ill admit it. The double action is BETTER than the double action on my HK USP 9mm full size. Even with the light firing pin block spring installed.
the usp single action trigger more then makes up for it though, I shot my friends usp45c this weekend, I had almost forgot how much I loved my old .40 usp but I had to get rid of it to consolidate to 9mm and .45. one of these days i'm going to find a deal on a full size usp45

the usp single action trigger more then makes up for it though, I shot my friends usp45c this weekend, I had almost forgot how much I loved my old .40 usp but I had to get rid of it to consolidate to 9mm and .45. one of these days i'm going to find a deal on a full size usp45

That is does. I have a 1994 model USP. It had the old style firing pin. I upgraded to the new style. When I did that it REALLY did wonders on the trigger. My single action is VERY crisp. You should check out a USP 9mm. I love mine. Best shooting 9mm pistol right behind the luger.

Back
Top Bottom