• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 Rami

Bobo-had

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   3
Reaction score
I was at ideal pawn today off northcrest looking at guns today. Played with a cz 75 rami compact 9mm. That thing was sweet! It felt perfect in my hand. I've been thinking about it ever since I left. I know nothing about CZ's except for their awesome reputation from what I've seen on here. Anything I should look out for? What's a good price for a new cz75 rami? Personal experiences would be nice too....

thanks!

Make sure that it is an alloy frame and not the polymer. The polymer was discontinued due to frame bulge problems. I carry a Rami daily. I bought it new a couple of years ago from Big Woods Goods for $550 out the door.

I just got one last week for right around $550. I have put about 200 rounds through it so far and it is defiantly the best shooting sub compact I have owned.

One of the best carry guns available. $550 but there are not many out there at present. It will shoot as good as it felt in your hand. If you think you may want it don't dilly dally.

Buds gun shop has the .40 for $565 right now, and my lgs has one for $599. I have been toying with the idea of picking up one in 9mm. A local pawn shop I stopped off at had one and I got really excited cause it was pretty beat and I expected to be able to get it at a good price... but my excitment subsided when they told me it was $599 and there "wasnt much room on the price" :jaw:. ... my immediate though was "you guys must sell glocks on ODT" lol

Back
Top Bottom