CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom $539 shipped!

Gordon Freeman

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
137   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
What is the difference between the "Phantom" and the "Tactical" model?

EDIT: I see the Phantom is a polymer lower. I didn't think they were making a poly lower CZ-75 anymore?

Last edited:
What is the difference between the "Phantom" and the "Tactical" model?

EDIT: I see the Phantom is a polymer lower. I didn't think they were making a poly lower CZ-75 anymore?
I guess they received a small shipment because these were fetching pretty high on GB due to being discontinued.

Last edited:
I just did a "COMPLETED LISTINGS" search on GB.

Looks like you'll pay well over $600 for one on GB after shipping, so you found a good deal for sure.

CZ has discontinued them. In addition they are no longer supporting repair or parts. I just sent a Phantom back and they want to replace it with a P09. Something to take into consideration? Can't see how a discontinued gun that always was the "unwanted stepchild" of the line is fetching so much? I bought my original one on buds for $425 with fee ship... I just want my Phantom back..

CZ has discontinued them. In addition they are no longer supporting repair or parts. I just sent a Phantom back and they want to replace it with a P09. Something to take into consideration?
Wow, that's more than something to take into consideration. That's a DEAL BREAKER.

They are trying to give you a totally different model as a replacement?

That's insane. I would be PISSED.

Back
Top Bottom