• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 SP-01 vs SIG P226

Go USA

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
320   1
Reaction score
So I've been loving these two guns and love how they both shoot, feel, and reliability are equal in my eyes. I shot a little better with the cz but the p226 is still very fun to shoot. I was having a hard time deciding between the two so I looked on youtube and found this

Now my cz love is confirmed! The sig is still a great pistol but damn it can't be more accurate than the cz on cz's worst day and sig's best day. It's unreal how accurate the cz customs gun is!

I love me some CZ! And if you think your sp01 is easy to shoot accurately, you should try the tactical sports.

i58.tinypic.com_qrcen9.jpg

I won a drawing on Facebook (as dumb as that sounds, its true) for a free barrel coating by www.titaniumgun.com its titanium nitride, the same coating used on drill bits. It will practically never wear, and looks cool. Im going on 3000 rounds through it and it looks brand new

I won a drawing on Facebook (as dumb as that sounds, its true) for a free barrel coating by www.titaniumgun.com its titanium nitride, the same coating used on drill bits. It will practically never wear, and looks cool. Im going on 3000 rounds through it and it looks brand new
Got me thinking now, thanks a lot

Those new aluminum grips they came out with our very sexy also. Cz continues to make great products and for a very reasonable price. I'm glad it's still not very popular because they wouldn't be as cool. If cz had fanboys like glocks then I might lose some interest.

Back
Top Bottom