• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cz 82

Jahoosafat

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Good day Amigos!
About 5 years ago I purchased a Cz 82 from J & G Sales for $209. Had a few friends pick them up as well. We all had our C and R at the time. Lucky us! Mine was in excellent condition but I wound up foolishly selling it and I regret it to this day. The fit and finish were great , the function on the other hand was lacking. It did great as long as you used ball ammo. It would not feed hollow points in any way shape or form. Thus, the reason for selling the pistola. Now I want another one as a range toy. My question is, has anyone seen these surplus CZs on the market at all? I can't find them at a reasonable price anywhere. Thank you in advance!

I have always wanted one. The closet thing was a feg pa 63. To be honest in 9x18 to me is like 380. Why even bother with hollow points? Its a carry piece, I am just trying to put holes in a "m fer".

Good day Amigos!
About 5 years ago I purchased a Cz 82 from J & G Sales for $209. Had a few friends pick them up as well. We all had our C and R at the time. Lucky us! Mine was in excellent condition but I wound up foolishly selling it and I regret it to this day. The fit and finish were great , the function on the other hand was lacking. It did great as long as you used ball ammo. It would not feed hollow points in any way shape or form. Thus, the reason for selling the pistola. Now I want another one as a range toy. My question is, has anyone seen these surplus CZs on the market at all? I can't find them at a reasonable price anywhere. Thank you in advance!

You wont find them cheap anymore. I have not seen any retailer carrying them for over a year. Trader or a LGS is your best bet if you have to have one.

IMG_6634.jpgi have not seen many lately. here is mine (nfs)

Back
Top Bottom