• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion EVO S1 BELOW $650

Hmm when added to cart it shows $752

Check it again. I called and spoke with Joe in Sales and they apparently added a few more at the sale price of $649 once they opened at 9AM this morning. Now shows in the cart again as $649 plus $10.77 shipping to GA. He was not sure how long this price will be available. I also got a call back from Jason apologizing for the momentary glitch (server not handling the traffic too well), and he mentioned their low price of only $15.14 for 30 round mags for the EVO!! They will be posting an even better deal on the mags when you purchase 9mm ammo from them, so be on the lookout for that deal soon. If all else fails with their website, you can call them to confirm prices at 502-241-7164.

649_Scorpion.png

Still showing over 750 for me too

This is a relatively small business and my guess is that their "tech" skills don't match the bigger shops. The ad link still shows $649 but updates to the $752 price once in your cart, which was happening very early this morning. After talking with them this morning, I think they would honor the price, unless they have actually sold out of the ones authorized at this price. They open at 9 AM; would be worth a call if you really want to buy. tel:502-241-7164

Yeah I used the number you posted. The guy I talked to seemed like a standup guy. He knew exactly what I was speaking about when I called. Also these are the new 2016 models with the 1/2x28 thread. So if you are going to be running a can the new models are the ones to have.

Like I said 659.77 all in. When I called my local store I asked if they thought it was a good deal. They told me that's probably just a tad cheaper then they can buy them.
I don't think you could get hurt at that number.

Back
Top Bottom