• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion EVO S1 BELOW $650

downloadfile-2.jpg

Is this a reputable site?

I've bought ammo from them but never a firearm. They are located in Kentucky and shipping times have always been acceptable. Been in business since 2009, based on a records search.

The down side to this deal is you will soon realize you will never have enough 9mm!! By far my favorite gun to shoot,cheap ammo,easy to clean,light weight and reliable.

Completely agree, plus 30 round mags average about $20. If you go with a KAK Shockwave or Sig Brace, it gets more expensive and I have found they don't really work as well as advertised. I am content with a soft cover on the buffer tube to use as a cheek rest, which only adds about $80 more to the price for the adapter, tube, and cover.

Completely agree, plus 30 round mags average about $20. If you go with a KAK Shockwave or Sig Brace, it gets more expensive and I have found they don't really work as well as advertised. I am content with a soft cover on the buffer tube to use as a cheek rest, which only adds about $80 more to the price for the adapter, tube, and cover.

For the money, fun factor, cheap ammo, affordable accessories, you can't go wrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom