• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ with VZ (part 2)!!!!****

Jholdbrooks

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
173   0
Reaction score
Here is my new SP01 "Shadow" with VZ's that I removed off my 75b police model! ...what do you guys think? (BTW if any of you guys get the chance to deal with Woodman, he is a awesome member and great to talk to! Special shout out goes to him for allowing me to snag my UNICORN!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 52
Ahh that thing is dead sexy bro! Super classy lookin' I'm pickin' up a PCR from him on Friday, it's my first CZ and been itchin' to find one! Was thinking about throwin' some VZ's on it! Congrats on the new addition! The Shadow is top of the line!

Ahh that thing is dead sexy bro! Super classy lookin' I'm pickin' up a PCR from him on Friday, it's my first CZ and been itchin' to find one! Was thinking about throwin' some VZ's on it! Congrats on the new addition! The Shadow is top of the line!
Thanks bud! Get him to show you the compact L and the Desert Tan SP01! OMG..sWEET! Congrats on the PCR you'll love it! Lets get together and shoot.

Here is my new SP01 "Shadow" with VZ's that I removed off my 75b police model! ...what do you guys think? (BTW if any of you guys get the chance to deal with Woodman, he is a awesome member and great to talk to! Special shout out goes to him for allowing me to snag my UNICORN!!)

Looks awesome and your welcome !

Back
Top Bottom