• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Da chinese virus dun hit the BIGLEW home

Thanks all. He just can't taste anything, other than that he is normal. No symptoms for anyone else, so that's a blessing.

Wife was told to stay home for 10 days, the other three can't go to school until the 14th of December. I'm kicked out of the high school for ten days, and just kind of patrolling and only helping out with big calls, like today we caught an escapee in a stolen vehicle.

But I'm required to wear a mask. Which I think is funny cause the only person in this house who constantly wears one, now has covid.

Step son said he couldn't taste anything yesterday, but feels fine.

Tested positive this afternoon.
My daughter that lives with us lost her smell and taste for 2 months. She finally started getting it back but says fresh coffee brewing smells like something dead. Other than that she's been fine. e got tested and were negative.
He'll be fine, have faith

My daughter that lives with us lost her smell and taste for 2 months. She finally started getting it back but says fresh coffee brewing smells like something dead. Other than that she's been fine. e got tested and were negative.
He'll be fine, have faith
I'm resilient an upbeat, but if Covid messes with my coffee all bets are off.

I lost my taste but everything smelled like a strong chemical , some congestion, Had no fever but sweated profusely for 2 weeks , ld just break out in heavy sweat,and i would wake up middle of night with t shirt soaked in sweat.

Back
Top Bottom