• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dahlonega Gun is Killin’it!!!

Do they keep any of the online deals in stock in their physical store?

I figure no but I really want a P01 and was considering swinging through
Last thing I found that I wanted that wasn’t already in the store, they were charging $29.99 to ship it… even though I was picking up in store.. and I’m fairly sure it wasn’t gonna ship all by its lonesome from the distributor…

With the $29.99 added on… they’re basically the same price as all the other online dealers.

If you can get something that’s in the store tho… it usually is a heck of a deal.

Last thing I found that I wanted that wasn’t already in the store, they were charging $29.99 to ship it… even though I was picking up in store.. and I’m fairly sure it wasn’t gonna ship all by its lonesome from the distributor…

With the $29.99 added on… they’re basically the same price as all the other online dealers.

If you can get something that’s in the store tho… it usually is a heck of a deal.
Good to know. I may have something laying around for Ken though? To detour the $30 haha

Not the same price as the other online dealers. We are typically about $3 cheaper than the next cheapest seller and dozens to hundreds of dollars cheaper than most online sellers. We are typically cheaper than anyone else in the country on 80% of the items that we sell online. Also, we charge $29.99 shipping which includes the insurance costs which most other sellers' shipping cost does not include. Let me know if you have any questions. Ken

Not the same price as the other online dealers. We are typically about $3 cheaper than the next cheapest seller and dozens to hundreds of dollars cheaper than most online sellers. We are typically cheaper than anyone else in the country on 80% of the items that we sell online. Also, we charge $29.99 shipping which includes the insurance costs which most other sellers' shipping cost does not include. Let me know if you have any questions. Ken
And a heck of a good name to !
Ken B. / aka: 41mag :dance:

Back
Top Bottom