• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dalton Mall Kicked me out over my gun!

gunlover

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I went to the Dalton mall today with my girlfriend to do some shopping, I was in there for about 30mins we come out of a store and a security guard is waiting right out side and stops me and tells me I have to leave since I have a gun, He said guns are not welcome in the mall and its posted as you come in. So I said can you take me and show this sign to me, We walk to where it is and shocker its not there, He said oh some kid must of ripped it off. I asked him if I could talk to the mall management I said I would like to let them know they lost my business and that I would be happy to put my gun in the car and go talk to them about this. He tells me I must leave right now I am not welcome at the mall, I said I have no problem with that I happy to leave a place that does not support my rights and I walked out. He was very rude and I was nothing but civil and polite with him. I been to the mall many times in Dalton with my gun on my side and never been asked to leave. Don't know if the security guard just wanted to play cop today or if it's really a rule they have but I will not be going back to spend my money with them. I sent them a Email as well about what happen we will see what if anything they have to say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom