• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn Brownells

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
I ordered 2 trigger pins for my 870 project so I could get that millet scope mount off the 870 I have been working on.

I just got my ship notice, they are shipping one and back ordering the other.

****!

HAHAHA!! How can they ship ONE pin and not the other?! Brownells is usually one of the good sites to order from.

I just put an order in at Brownells, and the shipping came to 13 bucks, not bad for what I ordered, a handful of things to finish my latest build.

Except, the only thing that they had in stock was a $.99 roll pin.....13 bucks shipping on a 99 cent part. I cancelled the whole thing.

This is painful.

HAHAHA!! How can they ship ONE pin and not the other?! Brownells is usually one of the good sites to order from.
That's what I'm screaming! What the **** am I going to do with ONE pin? Now I have to go find a second one and pay shipping again or wait who knows how long for them to ship the second.

I just put an order in at Brownells, and the shipping came to 13 bucks, not bad for what I ordered, a handful of things to finish my latest build.

Except, the only thing that they had in stock was a $.99 roll pin.....13 bucks shipping on a 99 cent part. I cancelled the whole thing.

This is painful.

Type is DSR in the coupon code field, free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom