Damn it, I did it again.

Thats crazy that you actually have one. I thought you were messing with me. I think a KG9 is the last peice of the puzzle for my GTA Vice City wall in my gunroom...

LMK how much you want for it. I'd have to buy it at a later date as Im understandably broke.

Some more pics...

Micro-1.JPG
Micro-2.JPG
Micro-4.JPG

Last edited:
I like the folding stock aswell. Some of these micros dont come with the fold out stock.

Something else I learned today is (let me know if its true or not): I figured this Micro would be a two stamp gun. One stamp for SBR and one stamp for Machinegun. However, what I didnt know is that the machingun stamp covers the sbr stamp. That means it does not require a stamp for SBR. That also means I feel $200 richer, so I should buy another mg ;)

I like the folding stock aswell. Some of these micros dont come with the fold out stock.

Something else I learned today is (let me know if its true or not): I figured this Micro would be a two stamp gun. One stamp for SBR and one stamp for Machinegun. However, what I didnt know is that the machingun stamp covers the sbr stamp. That means it does not require a stamp for SBR. That also means I feel $200 richer, so I should buy another mg ;)

Yes, machinegun trumps everything else. Thats why HK sear packs are nice....lots of hosts available for a sear pack.

There were two "micros" on gunbrooker a few months back that I was looking at buying. One did not come with a stock, and the other one came with a stock but the gun needed to have three holes drilled and tapped to accept the stock. Guessing those were pistols with registered bolts? Selling them off as micros? They were asking 7.5k and no one was buying them for months. I was wondering why they were still available for 7.5k. Now it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom