• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn Kid Rock! Wassup?

I don’t drink Bud light, or much beer at all for that matter, but all this virtue signaling and general silliness over this issue makes me want to chug a glass just to prove you can’t catch the ghey because some kid with a mental disorder decided to endorse Bud Light. Shooting up six packs and holding boycotts and all the other nonsense just looks like a bunch of insecure boys lacking confidence in their manhood…folks acting like a bunch of snowflakes melting because their hero drank the wrong beer. I mean, I just assume everyone who drinks any light beer is a girl anyway. Kinda like cigarettes…invented for chicks because cigars and pipes were to manly.

JFC, if I was a liberal, I’d be laughing but I’m not, so all I can do is point out how silly it is. Drink Bud Light, don’t drink it, who gives a **** what others are doing? Real men live and let live and only get angry when someone lays a hand on them…so show me where the little Bud Light chick hurt you, huh?

Some of y’all act just like a virtual homeowner’s association driving around looking for violations of your silly rules.

Okay, rant over…and I’m late for my mani-pedi 😉

I just wonder who’s really paying the price for this boycott?
The executives? Maybe just that one that made this one-off fluke decision. The rest still get there millions and bonuses.
The spokesperson? Nah, he/she is more famous now than before.
The libtards your “fighting”? Nope, they are still drinking White claw just like before.

Sooooo, who’s getting screwed?
The shareholders.
The men and women in the factories making the beer.
The ones bottling and packing it.
The ones transporting it.
Bars, venue’s, and package stores that have catered to the Bud light crowd for years.
Oh, and if you happen to have been a Bud Light drinker, you’re also screwing yourself.
How many of the above do you think are Liberals?

Back
Top Bottom