• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Damn near got a DUI on my mower

Send an unreasonable bill to the town for the work you’ve done and never do it again.
Hell I'd put a lien on them. No more frivolous than the the needle dick cop's traffic stop. I'd never cut an inch of county/city property again and I'd take out an ad in the nearest town's newspaper explaining why. **** that piece of shyte.

My dad was an alcoholic. After several DUIs, he lost his license. One time he decided that since he couldn't drive to town, he'd just ride his horse. It worked. He didn't get a DUI. He just got a arrested for public drunk.
Your dad should run…. Better than 99%. At least he’s honest and smart.

Hell I'd put a lien on them. No more frivolous than the the needle dick cop's traffic stop. I'd never cut an inch of county/city property again and I'd take out an ad in the nearest town's newspaper explaining why. **** that piece of shyte.
Yep, that'd be the last time this Forest Gump ever cut that grass for free.

I know guys who have gotten dui's on lawn mowers and on a tractor while picking peanuts. In reality you were operating a vehicle at the edge of highway and were crossing it, you admitted that you would fail a sobriety test, if your impaired state had led you to getting hit by a car or getting hurt or hurting someone else it would have been an issue. Just be patient with the new cop. The guy is new and he doesnt know which laws he is supposed to enforce and who is above the law. It takes them a little while to learn a new small town.

I know guys who have gotten dui's on lawn mowers and on a tractor while picking peanuts. In reality you were operating a vehicle at the edge of highway and were crossing it, you admitted that you would fail a sobriety test, if your impaired state had led you to getting hit by a car or getting hurt or hurting someone else it would have been an issue. Just be patient with the new cop. The guy is new and he doesnt know which laws he is supposed to enforce and who is above the law. It takes them a little while to learn a new small town.
**** that piece of shyte. He's got a badge and a gun and he means to be boss around here.

For the OP talk to the sheriff or whoever is this guys boss .

The county commissioners don’t hire deputies Do they ?

Never admit to the cops you’ve had a drink and get a wooden box or cardboard box to cover up the cooler

Watch the YouTube videos of roadblocks where the cops ask if the drive has been drinking and the drivers refuse to answer .

The cops go totally bonkers .

Oh and don’t forget the cop in Apopka Florida that just got busted for drunk driving in uniform on duty in his patrol car .
Blew a .39

Or the lumpkin county deputy that drove drunk in uniform in his patrol car to blue ridge and tried to kidnap and rape a girl that refused to date him . His dui and kidnapping charges just magically disappeared and he skated.

Back
Top Bottom