• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dan Wesson Valor Owners

Personally I have never met a Dan Wesson that I didn't like!
be it a 1911 or a wheel gun.
The one that I own (not a Valor) is a very well made/finished 1911 and likely will never leave my stable of 1911's, and I am eye balling a 38 Super in the alloy framed commander(Guardian) size as well.
they are expensive however.

I haven't owned a Valor but the ECO, CCO, Guardian and Cbob were all very sweet pistols! I'm certain you will be very happy with a Valor!

Almost perfect for my needs from the factory. I had a magwell, standard size grips, and short trigger installed. Mine has run great and even survived a Vickers 1911 class ;-)

Crappy pic, but illustrates the mods.

Amazing 1911s. I have a VBOB Stainless and a Guardian 9MM. Only problem I have had is the Guardian 9MM shot high. I sent it back to DW and they put a new front sight on. While it was there I also had them install a 38 Super Dan Wesson Match barrel. So my Guardian is now 9MM and 38 Super. The Super is a Great round and highly under rated in my opinion. I also have a couple Ed Brown 1911s and the Dan Wessons are the next best thing to a Ed Brown right out of the box. If I were in the market for a 1911 the Dan Wesson line would be right at the top. Great Quality control, fit and finish is top notch and smooth glass breaking trigger. Customer Service and turnaround time was awesome. Great Gun and a Great Company. Only problem I see is they are getting up there in price close to Ed Brown. If you can afford it the Brown is definitely worth the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom