• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The policy ain't gonna change. As was mentioned before they aren't going to miss the little bit of money if they own all those car dealerships. I think the best thing Mike and the rest of the staff at Dana Supply could do would be to leave and start up their own business in the area. I know the ODT community would support them.

Now there's thinking outsiode the box for a solution. I would travel to support them!!

The policy ain't gonna change. As was mentioned before they aren't going to miss the little bit of money if they own all those car dealerships. I think the best thing Mike and the rest of the staff at Dana Supply could do would be to leave and start up their own business in the area. I know the ODT community would support them.

I would certainly....just try and make a location near Glock GA because Adventure Outdoors BLOWS!!!

Soon, the nationwide gun community will know of this decision and I hope it prevents other dealers from this sort of cowardice. Dealers banning us before the government bans us - who would have thought...

I would certainly....just try and make a location near Glock GA because Adventure Outdoors BLOWS!!!

I live on this side too so that would be a plus. LOL! Seriously though I would support them if they started their own business. Mike, or whoever runs the screen name here, has always been professional and courteous to me whenever I asked a question.

Btw, I remember CTD said they would stop selling firearms, then after the public thrashing they got I think they said they would start again, but now they claim they are backlogged so they stop but maybe if enough of us voiced our opinions the company holders might re-evaluate things. Who knows.

Soon, the nationwide gun community will know of this decision and I hope it prevents other dealers from this sort of cowardice. Dealers banning us before the government bans us - who would have thought...

Agreed.

Dana Safety will never see a penny of mine. Anyone that folds to PC crap does not deserve my business. Cheaper Than Dirt will not get another penny of mine either.

I sent an email to Scott-McRea about my disagreement with what they did. Why does a car dealer want to get involved in the gun business, especially if they are against civilians legally owning guns. I doubt they will care about my email. Sorry to Mike and DSS.

I can agree with saving jobs but are jobs more important than our constitution and our rights? How many are going to stand up and be counted in this country that we love?

Will we continue to sacrifice the rights of our children that we and our elders enjoy? and for what?...............ive never been doom and gloom but that nagging feeling grows larger by the day that we are at a pivotal moment in history.

DSS, ODT does thank you for your past service to its members............I do hope you look into your own establishment. Id be proud to support you

As your business owners probably thought as well do I and the others "nothing personal, its just business".

It's been said before but you do not have a constitutional right to buy a semi-auto rifle from DSS if their policy forbids it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom