• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Danica Patrick (Watching NASCAR again)

if any body is into her stuff i got this to trade
i44.tinypic.com_102v5z6.jpg

How much for them? Will you ship?

I've met her a few times when she raced indy, she is a little *****y to say the least, shes not acting when she throws a fit to other drivers, that is all her.

Yep-

I have noticed her get stupid in more than a couple of interviews. She probably won't be on the level of jackass Kyle Bush is, but she probably is nowhere near a good enough driver to have that kind of attitude, either.

-To me, a nasty attitude destroys anyone's image. I remember an interview I saw her in right after she won her one and only real race (in Japan.) I went from "wow-she's pretty hot" to "holy crap, what an unholy beeatch" by the time her 5 minute interview was over. Some poor slob actually has to put up with that nastiness. If she is wearing her ass for a hat like that in a big interview, there is no telling what she is like in private.

-People will definitely get to see her bad side this year.

Yep-

I have noticed her get stupid in more than a couple of interviews. She probably won't be on the level of jackass Kyle Bush is, but she probably is nowhere near a good enough driver to have that kind of attitude, either.

-To me, a nasty attitude destroys anyone's image. I remember an interview I saw her in right after she won her one and only real race (in Japan.) I went from "wow-she's pretty hot" to "holy crap, what an unholy beeatch" by the time her 5 minute interview was over. Some poor slob actually has to put up with that nastiness. If she is wearing her ass for a hat like that in a big interview, there is no telling what she is like in private.

-People will definitely get to see her bad side this year.

She has a bad side? ;)

okay here you go to perk the blood a little, I did not put the ones up from FHM mag....oh and yeah she's a hottie and can cuss up a storm!!!!

Last edited: