• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Darn blade hq and nutnfancy!!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
so I was looking at some knife reviews from nutnfancy and I found a few that he liked that were fairly cheap that I like so I had to get them!!!! any of yall like nutnfancy videos????

I do enjoy his vids. Seems you're gonna either like them or hate them. I just got a SP50 because of his vids. Took weeks to decide what to get, but price and his reviews helped me pull the trigger on it.

Sometimes, I have ADHD so, a lot of his talking sounds like rambling...he needs to keep the videos shorter.

Last edited:
His videos can be a little long but overall I like him. Some of his reviews I really don't agree with; I think sometimes he just goes a little too far with criticism of some guns and glances over faults on other but I suppose that is the case with any reviewer. He seems to be a fan of polymer guns and I am not.

Love Hickok45. Especially the fact that he is a teacher, and started his videos to educate his students. (Im sure not an any official capacity, but they probably all know that he does youtube videos)

Nutnfancy is alright i guess, but he is so long winded in every video, Im not sure if Ive ever watched one until the end.

I watch nutn, hickock, and Military arms. Always good to get different opinions on guns and knives. I like the fact that nutnfancy harps on size and weight of everything he reviews. I also really like the details he goes over. His videos do sometimes get a bit drawn out but I still watch them.

Back
Top Bottom