• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dash Camera

I've installed quite a few. What questions do you have?

I guess I should add that installing dash cams and GPS devices is what I do for a living.
So you install backup cameras in cars that never had them ?
Got a 2016 Silverado 2500 el strippo model .

So you install backup cameras in cars that never had them ?
Got a 2016 Silverado 2500 el strippo model .
I probably could, but can't say that I have done that.

I didn't realize at the time when I initially posted in this thread that there is a huge difference between the commercial/fleet market and personal vehicle market when it comes to dashcams. I mostly only install commercial/fleet stuff. Not that I couldn't do personal vehicles, but the cameras/systems are not the same and there just isn't really money to be made there.

I use this one that I got two of them from Amazon. They have front and rear I really love them and at night. If you look at the camera you get a better clear picture of what’s in front of you than you do with your eyes looking out the windshield.

10'' Mirror Dash Cam Night Vision 1080P FHD Full Touch Screen Front and Rear View Backup Camera for Cars Loop Recording Streaming Media 170°Wide Angle Parking Assistance with 10 Meters Cable. So far we have 4 of them and they are great. They were on sale for $50.00 .​

ROAV makes a good camera. Mine has very good coverage and a great picture especially at night. Cameras are like firearms, you can get a Jimenez or a Sig

you get a better clear picture of what’s in front of you than you do with your eyes looking out the windshield.

What makes you say that?

glasses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom