• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

dawson jewelry and loan

I live 5 miles from 400 Pawn and 12 miles from Forsyth Pawn; I typically drive to Forsyth Pawn just because of the better customer service. I have bought a couple of guns at 400 in the past, but have never felt like they value there customers IMHO.

Never had a problem with Cherokee but them I don't think the world revolves around me and I need you to give your attention when I walk in. Patience is something learned

I've never been anywhere else with as good customer service as 400 Jewelry and Loan. Cherokee Gun and Pawn is great too but 400 has a much bigger selection and they know me by name now. I haven't been to Forsyth. When I'm seriously planning on buying I drive the one and half hours to 400.

I have bought numerous guns from 400 Jewelery and Forsyth Pawn,always good people to deal with.Will continue to do business with them,heck I have gotten better prices from them than on the ODT.

I'm with you on this one. Even with all of the people that are in and out every one of the guys remembers my name and that goes a long way when it comes to making me want to spend my money there.

And when I have cash they are the only place I consider going ... a lot of their new prices start below most ODT ad starter prices.

I've never been anywhere else with as good customer service as 400 Jewelry and Loan. Cherokee Gun and Pawn is great too but 400 has a much bigger selection and they know me by name now. I haven't been to Forsyth. When I'm seriously planning on buying I drive the one and half hours to 400.

that's my experience as well. much much better customer service from Forsyth. Staff at 400 would rather chat w/bubba then service a potential new customer.
I live 5 miles from 400 Pawn and 12 miles from Forsyth Pawn; I typically drive to Forsyth Pawn just because of the better customer service. I have bought a couple of guns at 400 in the past, but have never felt like they value there customers IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom