• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

dawson jewelry and loan

OK not to hi-jack... But is Cherokee Pawn, Forsyth County Pawn, 400 Pawn all owned by the same lady? I say lady because I have had guns received by FCP and the FFL listed a ladies name... I may be wrong....

OK not to hi-jack... But is Cherokee Pawn, Forsyth County Pawn, 400 Pawn all owned by the same lady? I say lady because I have had guns received by FCP and the FFL listed a ladies name... I may be wrong....

All stores share two owners, Paul and Roger with Paul operating 400 J&L. Delores, Paul and Roger own Forsyth County Pawn with Delores being the operator. Dave, Delores, Paul and Roger own Cherokee Gun & Pawn with Dave being the operator.

I have bought numerous guns from 400 Jewelery and Forsyth Pawn,always good people to deal with.Will continue to do business with them,heck I have gotten better prices from them than on the ODT.

X2 on price. Cherokee tends to be the. Cheapest among the three but Forsyth has always treated me well and will take the time to say hello.

Not sure here but if it were true, it would just go to show that personnel are critical. Even more critical in ways than ownership. Your personnel are your face to the public. Your retail staff can be your biggest asset with the public or your biggest liability.

that's my experience as well. much much better customer service from Forsyth. Staff at 400 would rather chat w/bubba then service a potential new customer.

MMMMMMMM....Be the Bubba.They are great people at both stores,never been to Cherokee but I bet they are too.

Back
Top Bottom