• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Day Pack

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
Looking for a day pack for deer hunting.My son is a big feller 5' 10" 290/300.I want to get him a back pack for deer hunting but having trouble getting something that will adjust out far enough to get over his shoulders.Any ideas of a pack that might work? This is a day pack idea not a camping pack for several days.Thanks.

74410A34-9AE0-443D-A48E-A684048F4EF4.jpeg
Biker my favorite is this shoulder bag I got from academy I think it’s a game winner I’m a big guy also

I'm not that big, as you know, but I highly recommend a gear belt/suspenders like the ones Condor offers, with the molle attachments. It is the most convenient piece of gear I have ever purchased for carrying stuff into the deer woods. I don't carry much anyway, but everything I take is stowed onto the belt and when I arrive to hunt, I slide it on, snap the buckles on the front, and I'm done.

I have one that I bought for gun training, and it has been extremely durable and comfortable. I thought it would be nice to have one for hunting so I bought one for that dedicated purpose. I'm glad I did. I really like it.

https://tacticalgear.com/condor-gen-ii-battle-belt-od-green

^^$20 for the outer molle belt. An interior belt will also need to be purchased along with suspenders, but the total cost will be less than $50, and it does away with any need for a backpack.

Just a thought. I've never used a day pack. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom