• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DB9 - No, not the car

Spoke to DB today. They started shipping to Distributors yesterday. Suggested retail is $489. It's .1" taller & longer than the Kimber Solo but it's .4" thinner and 6 OZ lighter. If anyone gets their hands on one please share your thoughts.

If they're every bit as good as the .380s..

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

See this is what I am used to hearing about these....I have only heard good reviews in person from people that "shoot" their guns.....but their amount and my amount of "shooting" probably vary greatly. To some people 200rnds a year is a lot, me personally my Glock in just the last year or so now has seen now 4k plus rounds....and I wish I could shoot more....Most peoples guns never see that many rounds in their whole life.....

So from my reasearching the DB.380's the reviews are to 50/50 to justify purchasing one. The way I see it the 50% that says they are junk probably actually shoot their guns, the other 50% that says their great are probably the people that run 50 rnds through it and call it good.......

They do look neat though like a baby glock break down just like one too. Held my stripped glock beside the DB .380 a few months back and they looked identical just scaled down....

To each his/her own though....

Back
Top Bottom