• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DB9 - No, not the car

See this is what I am used to hearing about these....I have only heard good reviews in person from people that "shoot" their guns.....but their amount and my amount of "shooting" probably vary greatly. To some people 200rnds a year is a lot, me personally my Glock in just the last year or so now has seen now 4k plus rounds....and I wish I could shoot more....Most peoples guns never see that many rounds in their whole life.....

So from my reasearching the DB.380's the reviews are to 50/50 to justify purchasing one. The way I see it the 50% that says they are junk probably actually shoot their guns, the other 50% that says their great are probably the people that run 50 rnds through it and call it good.......

They do look neat though like a baby glock break down just like one too. Held my stripped glock beside the DB .380 a few months back and they looked identical just scaled down....

To each his/her own though....

They had great promise, but after a few good friends had them and attempted to shoot them they all went back to the factory for replacement and were sold. Judgement from me is reserved through trial from respected sources or myself. I've tried most of the pocket guns and have determined that none are reliable enough for trusting my life to. For something smaller than a Glock 19, the Smith & Wesson J-frames are the only thing that I use.

My definition of shooting is more in line with yours.. in that 200 rds is a good day not a good year.

They had great promise, but after a few good friends had them and attempted to shoot them they all went back to the factory for replacement and were sold. Judgement from me is reserved through trial from respected sources or myself. I've tried most of the pocket guns and have determined that none are reliable enough for trusting my life to. For something smaller than a Glock 19, the Smith & Wesson J-frames are the only thing that I use.

My definition of shooting is more in line with yours.. in that 200 rds is a good day not a good year.
i would just about bet 10 american dollars that the people who have problems also shoot crap ammo in them. when i had my lcp, if i used crap ammo, it let me know it. if i shot good ammo, i could go through 500rds without any issue atall.

i would just about bet 10 american dollars that the people who have problems also shoot crap ammo in them. when i had my lcp, if i used crap ammo, it let me know it. if i shot good ammo, i could go through 500rds without any issue atall.

Very true...But I reload as to help offset the cost....There is no way I could afford to shoot like I do if I bought factory ammo....Reload and buy your supplies in the larger quantities to help even more...

Back
Top Bottom