DC clerk doesn't realize New Mexico isn't a foreign country

Our educational system has been dumbed-down so as to not hurt the feelings of retards (literally very low IQ, borderline developmentally disabled) and those minorities who, statistically, under-achieve in academics. Whose culture places no value on knowledge of the classroom, only street smarts. I would imagine that Washington D.C. is full of affirmative-action employees who never got a decent education for those reasons, either because they are themselves in such a group OR because enough of their classmates were, such that the entire educational system had to be dumbed down to accommodate the lowest common denominator.

Our educational system has been dumbed-down so as to not hurt the feelings of retards (literally very low IQ, borderline developmentally disabled) and those minorities who, statistically, under-achieve in academics. Whose culture places no value on knowledge of the classroom, only street smarts. I would imagine that Washington D.C. is full of affirmative-action employees who never got a decent education for those reasons, either because they are themselves in such a group OR because enough of their classmates were, such that the entire educational system had to be dumbed down to accommodate the lowest common denominator.

Yeah, but no.

Teaching about American geography and American history is a form of celebrating America.
That's disrespectful to people who aren't from the USA and who don't love it here.
Racism and evil capitalism and all that.
So, the schools have decided that they'll spend less time teaching American things (like knowing the names and approximate locations of all the states, and their capitals, and their biggest cities if those aren't also the capitals). The schools will use that newfound class time to teach gender equality, non-binary gender identity, cooperative economics, a history lesson about the exploitation of Latin America by imperialists, etc.

I was talking to an 18 year old a week ago that thought Detroit was in Washington, thought Washington D.C. was a state. Did not know what the battle of Bunker Hill was or what happened in Charleston at Fort Sumpter. As far as N.M. when the Olympics were held in Mexico City a few years ago many U.S. residents were calling N. Mexico trying to get Olympic Tickets.

My middle brother was married to a girl that asked why we allowed another country to be in the middle of the Western US, New Mexico. Bless her heart.

My middle brother was married to a girl that asked why we allowed another country to be in the middle of the Western US, New Mexico. Bless her heart.

No way!

We have an excellent public education system in the US, at least in Putnam County, due to 70% of my property taxes is school tax. I could teach a rock to swim with the amount of money that's wasted on "public education".

The Federal Department of Education, making sure there will always be Liberal voters.

Dang - you didn't warn him before the wedding? That cannot be good for your family's gene pool.
Fortunately he was fixed before this marriage. His third I think. She's the one I posted a cash bond on in Macon but she lived in SC. When she acted like she wasn't coming for her court date (and I was about to lose my money) I gave her a choice. Either I'm hiring a skip tracer I know to bring her to court or I'm coming to get you myself if he's too busy. She showed up two days early for court, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom