DDMK18 at Cherokee G&P for $1,199 new ... MOE stock/A2 grip model...

That is a smoking deal. Best price I could come up with anywhere was $1,379 shipped from someone on Gunbroker. That was for a FDE model though.

Well, these use to be very popular on here when they came up for sale from dealers. I figured $1,200 was pretty cheap compared to what I have seen some listed for.

I know, I wish eFile would come back online for Form 4s.

Wonder if they would throw it on layway while the paperwork processes? Hey a guy can dream, right?

Hey man, you never know.

Boots and Buckshot have had the same Colt Python "on hold" for months. Makes me wonder if the owner just didnt put it in there to get more people through the door. Everytime you ask about it "its already spoken for".

Hey man, you never know.

Boots and Buckshot have had the same Colt Python "on hold" for months. Makes me wonder if the owner just didnt put it in there to get more people through the door. Everytime you ask about it "its already spoken for".

Is layaway even possible with NFA items? Meaning, can a person start paying on an item while paperwork is processing being as you technically have to own the item to submit the paperwork?

I have 3 cans on layaway from CG&P that the paperwork was started in the day I paid down on them. Hopefully I'll make it down there to pay it off and pick up a pt1911 this evening. I've yet to step foot in a friendlier store than CG&P. :thumb: good work Rich

Back
Top Bottom