• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DDMV4 orgasm

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
The new upper is here! The new upper is here! Happy happy, joy joy!!! Daniel Defense DDMV4

I have a Strikefire that is going on top, but I left it off for the pics. And I am going to go BUIS shopping. I am a huge fan of the Troy Battlesights, since I just put them on my other AR. So most likely that will be my front/rear BUIS choice.

OK, the pictures aren't so great, but what do you want from a Smartphone?

DDMV4 - Pic 2.jpgDDMV4 - Pic 1.jpg

Sweet rifle man. It deserves better optics than an Vortex Strikefire though. A top of the line rifle needs a bit more than a budget optic. Just my opinion though. I suppose so long as you don't stick trailer park sights (MBUS) on that thing, all will be fine. ;)

Sweet rifle man. It deserves better optics than an Vortex Strikefire though. A top of the line rifle needs a bit more than a budget optic. Just my opinion though. I suppose so long as you don't stick trailer park sights (MBUS) on that thing, all will be fine. ;)

Thanks. I don't disagree, and I did vascillate on the Vortex Strikefire vs the Aimpoint Pro. From what I found the Strikefire compared quite favorably to the Aimpoint for less than half the price. It has a lifetime warranty, and the Chicago PD SWAT uses it. About the biggest critique I could find is the location of the on/off switch, which can turn on the scope inadvertently while in the case. I have yet to do that, and it seems a bit difficult to do IMO. So I figured it was worth a try. And if I don't like it, I sell it and upgrade later.

Thanks. I don't disagree, and I did vascillate on the Vortex Strikefire vs the Aimpoint Pro. From what I found the Strikefire compared quite favorably to the Aimpoint for less than half the price. It has a lifetime warranty, and the Chicago PD SWAT uses it. About the biggest critique I could find is the location of the on/off switch, which can turn on the scope inadvertently while in the case. I have yet to do that, and it seems a bit difficult to do IMO. So I figured it was worth a try. And if I don't like it, I sell it and upgrade later.
Battery life is the biggest plus of the Aimpoints. Batteries will last 100 times longer in the Aimpoints over the vortex. I personally try to do exactly the opposite of anything people do in Chicago.

you will not go wrong with the DD...great buy. i have a V7 that is my main rifle. i would disagree that the vortex is anywhere near the quality of the AP. IF that isnt your main rifle id get the AP first and get the BUIS later. it will be much more durable and you can leave it on and ready for a long period of time.

enjoy!!!

you will not go wrong with the DD...great buy. i have a V7 that is my main rifle. i would disagree that the vortex is anywhere near the quality of the AP. IF that isnt your main rifle id get the AP first and get the BUIS later. it will be much more durable and you can leave it on and ready for a long period of time. enjoy!!!
See nowI'm going to disagree with you. Backup sites are more important to me than any optic. Personally I would first buy a set of quality irons, and get proficient with them while I saved up for an Aimpoint T 1.

Back
Top Bottom